<body>
Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Do You Know Religion?

I linked over to a MSNBC quiz that test a person's religious knowledge.

There are 15 basic questions asking about primarily Christianity, but a few other world religions.
I missed one. Number 8. Apparently, I am not too keen on the primary Hindu scriptures. Bummer.

I wasn't sure about number 7 that asked about the sacraments of the Roman Catholic Church. I took a wild stab and guessed correctly.

The 12th question is amusing. It asks about polygamy in Mormonism.

There are a few questions that are tricky because of the way they are worded, so beware of them.

Go take the quiz and then come back and tell me how you did.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger pilgrim said...

The quiz conked out on me after question 7--which I knew because I grew up as a RC, but am not one any more.

Fairly easy up to that point.

1:24 PM, March 07, 2007  
Blogger thomas4881 said...

I got 80% right.

2:30 PM, March 07, 2007  
Blogger Peter D. Nelson said...

I'm afraid I got 100% Fred I knew the correct answer to each question. Does this mean I've gone through too many contemporary religions classes?

9:36 PM, March 07, 2007  
Blogger Hiraeth said...

I used to teach Religious Education, which may explain the 100% I scored as well.

But that, as they say, is the problem with such things.

3:18 PM, March 09, 2007  
Blogger fredsissha said...

Well Love,

I got 100% even though I missed one. Guess which one? Yep! the same one you did! One flesh indeed...

5:58 PM, March 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home