<body>
Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Sometime last night...

My blog reached 20,000 hits. I am truly amazed. Twenty thousand times folks have stopped by here.

Granted, you have to take into consideration the accidental hits from people shopping for creams and lotions for their legs and buttocks, but still, there are a whole bunch of people interested in what I have written.

I feel all proud and humble at the same time.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger C.H.H. said...

The law of non-contradiction implies that you cannot be both proud and humble at the same time. (I learned my logic from Dr. Griffen.) My guess is that you are feeling proud, but know that "I'm hubmled" is the Christianese phrase to use when you aren't feeling humble but know you should be. It's okay, we'd all say the same thing.

7:21 PM, February 01, 2007  
Blogger Pickle Boy said...

I'm proud to read blogs by such humble people as yourself Fred. ; )

Keep up the good blogging!

8:27 AM, February 02, 2007  
Blogger fredsissha said...

So many read your blog, but I get to live with you! I win... :)

4:44 PM, February 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home