Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Friday, February 16, 2007

Answers for Atheists

A shroud of illness has blanketed my household the last couple of days. I even went home early from work on Wednesday with a fever and the chills. However, before I left, I cut and pasted Paul Manata's new article into a Word document (9 point font with 1 inch margins cut it down from 49 pages to 30) and spent the evening reading it while I sipped my Theraflu.

The Irrational Interrogator Squad

This post provides the background.

Paul's a tad too accommodating of the old earth creationist view on the local flood with some of his answers dealing with atheist objections to the Noah's flood record, but he is vague enough for the reader to look past that problem.

His paper makes for some encouraging reading. Check it out.

Labels: ,


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home