Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Oh, and by the way...

I should have noted this in my previous blog, but today's mail just reminded me.

When we arrived home from Arkansas, my wife and I took a good hour or more on the evening we returned to shift through our mail and open all the Christmas cards from friends and family. I must commend at least 12 of our card sending acquaintances who sent family picture cards including themselves along with their kids. This past year of 2006, the front of our fridge was covered with the pictures of strange children. It was like a milk carton collection. I understand that they belong to old friends and family, but I wouldn't know seeing that my adult friends FAILED TO PUT THEMSELVES IN THE PICTURE!

So I give you a hearty "thanks" you Christmas card senders.

Shame on the rest of you. Learn how to use the timers on your cameras. Or at least call a neighbor over to take it with you in it.



Blogger Nicholas Z. Cardot said...

That's just wonderful! How funny!

6:51 PM, January 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home