<body>
Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Friday, December 15, 2006

From One Narrow Mind to Another

I finally had opportunity to call into Gene Cook's Narrow Mind Broadcast. Usually, I am at work when he does his Internet program and so I am confined to listening to the Podcast version. Being on vacation in Arkansas gave me the time to shoot him a call.

I was a bit nervous, and after I got off the phone with him, I thought I must have sounded stupid. Listening to the MP3, I wasn't that bad, but maybe next time I need to have something specific to say than just "Hey Gene." The MP3 can be downloaded here for a short while before it is moved to the archives. I come on about 4 minutes into the broadcast.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home