Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Friday, December 01, 2006

Crunch Time

Like my Canadian acquaintance, Daniel, I am super busy this week with various chores at work and home. That means my series on apologetic methodology will be postponed, the good Lord willing and the creek not rising, until next week. I do have some other posts in the works that I may get around to posting this weekend.

In lighter news, sometime today, December 1st, I will reach having 12,000 hits to my site since August, 28th. Wow, I feel like a pastor of a mega-church, or the mayor of some medium size town in Arkansas.

Just thought I would let you know...


Blogger Daniel said...

I was 11989. so close.

7:40 AM, December 01, 2006  
Blogger Nathan said...


9:25 AM, December 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


10:02 AM, December 01, 2006  
Blogger Jonathan Moorhead said...

I couldn't resist.

6:04 PM, December 03, 2006  
Blogger Joanna Martens said...

Thanks for saying "hi" sunday at church...I wish I could have talked with you. I really appreciate your blog and I am so blessed by it. You are one smart cookie. I can't wait until I graduate college this may and move back to LA- I plan on crashing one of you highly praised bible study sessions. Especially since I'll probably be working in Hollywood, your commentary on culture and social thought is awesome! Peace out.

11:04 PM, December 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home