Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Tuesday, December 05, 2006


During our lives we are faced with many important choices.

For example:

Should I keep a pet?

Or should I be a parent?

How will you choose?



Blogger Frank Martens said...

that last one... how in the world?!

7:47 AM, December 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not have much of a choice now, having two kids, do I?

9:14 AM, December 05, 2006  
Blogger Fred Butler said...

I have three. We don't plan to paint anytime soon.


10:15 AM, December 05, 2006  
Blogger Peter D. Nelson said...

I guess I didn't think of this as an either or question. In our house it has always been pets and kids.

12:59 PM, December 05, 2006  
Blogger TulipGirl said...

Everytime Hubby starts talking about getting a puppy, I start talking about getting another baby.

Kids are easier than pets, IMO.

9:12 PM, December 05, 2006  
Blogger lee n. field said...

We have 5. Kids batter a house.

7:51 PM, December 06, 2006  
Blogger Joanna Martens said...

the last pictures brings flashbacks of childhood. i was the second oldest of 9 of crazy kids. i think i'd rather have a pet.

8:48 AM, December 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home