<body>
Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Monday, November 27, 2006

My Birthday Calculator

Following up on my post about my Thanksgiving birthday trip to Archives, I came in to work on Monday morning and one of my volunteers had sent me a link to a birthday calculator.

Among other things astrological, if you put in your date of birth, the calculator will tell you how old you are in seconds, when you were conceived, and what phase the moon was in the day you were born.

I was born on November 25th, 1968.

Some of the factoids the calculator tells me are:

You are 38 years old.
You are 456 months old.
You are 1,983 weeks old.
You are 13,881 days old.
You are 333,155 hours old.
You are 19,989,304 minutes old.
You are 1,199,358,270 seconds old.

Wow, 1.1 billion seconds old. I can really feel my mortality now.

Also, I share my birthday, November 25th, with a couple of cool celebrities:

Paul Desmond, sax player and jazz musician, and Ricardo Montalbon.

I love saying his name, Montalbon.

Most folks remember him as the white suit wearing Mr. Roarke on Fantasy Island. I of course remember him as Khan Noonien Singh from the original Star Trek series and the second movie, The Wrath of Khan. The long, white hair, citing Shakespeare, putting the eels in the ears of Chekov. Man, he was awesome in that movie.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniel said...

My cousin Harry's birthday is on the 25th as well, so you got that going for you now. ;-)

12:33 PM, November 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home