<body>
Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The Celebration of Strange Videos from India

OK, the remainder of this week is going to be slow with the blogging. Especially this being the Thanksgiving holiday and my birthday this Saturday. I have some good stuff in the works, but I have other obligations preventing me from blogging at full capacity.

In the meantime, for our extended holiday weekend, may I direct your attention to the site of my friend Officer Pecadillo and some video treasures from India he came across on Youtube. Prepare yourself to be stunned with jaw dropping amazement.

Also, as a bonus, enjoy this strange gem a co-worker recently drew my attention to.

Happy Thanksgiving




Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger pilgrim said...

That is a strange one--but amusing.

DId you see the other one where the same kid climbs up a guy using his tie, and then smacks him around a bit?

Bollywood is indeed different than Hollywood. In itself that is neither good nor bad--just different.

12:22 PM, November 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home