<body>
Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Trunk Monkey Theft Retrieval Systems

OK, I imagine most alert websurfers who read this have already seen this commercial a dozen times already. A long lost grade school friend who recently relocated me, sent me a series of these ads from a dealership in Oregon. I was tremendously amused, especially with the anti-theft one, which I had already previously seen.

I definitely want one of these. Thinking of Phil's love for coffee in crime infested portions of the San Fernando Valley, he and Darlene could really use one of these in case of an attempted car jacking. Pec, I am sure, would approve - and the monkey I am sure would make for some amusing blog subjects.

Of course, you run the risk of re-creating another Bakersfield Chimp incident, but if you are being attacked by a violent criminal gang car thief, it may be worth the hassle you'll get when you are sued.



Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Daniel said...

I love the bridge scene.

8:50 AM, October 25, 2006  
Blogger Fred Butler said...

Being someone who experienced having a car stolen (a borrowed car at that), there is a twisted satisfaction I have when I watch it. And that is even when I know it is fake.

Fred

6:57 AM, October 26, 2006  
Blogger pilgrim said...

They're all funny...

That's one strange snese of humour.

4:51 PM, October 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home