Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Top Ten Ghost Pictures

Yeah, Yeah,

I realize that I should be doing something about Reformation Day, which is really officially tomorrow, November 1st, but its Halloween today.

So here, according to the curator of this website, are supposedly the top 10 best ever ghost pictures.

Personally, I think a good portion of them are either fake (people lie, you know, total depravity), or they are misidentified. These type of pictures pop up occasionally on Coast to Coast's website with a emphatic testimonial from the photographer that, "This person was NOT in the room when I took this picture!" or what ever. Oh, I bet he wasn't.

Any how, BOO!



Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home