Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Swamp Time

I have several posts in the works. I have a new article on the King Jimmy controversy, another one dealing with Chaz, the Christ-hating anarchist, still another one coming discussing my musical tastes, others on the dating of Revelation and eschatology, as well as some goof ones on non-theological subjects.

The issue is finding the time to compile them all into a lucid and readable format that will be beneficial for you.

Stupid, personal responsibility...

In the meantime, if you need a good read this week, check out Paul Manata's transcript from a talk he gave on Islam. Good stuff. No, excellent stuff.

If it weren't for the fact that he has never heard of me, I would say he plagiarized my notes from my audio series on the subject. But, that just means great minds think a lot a like.


Blogger Paul Manata said...


Thanks for linking your mp3s. You can be sure that though I didn't plagiarize you in the talk I gave, now that I have your bounty I'll plagiarize you in the future if I need to speak on this again. :-)

7:53 AM, September 20, 2006  
Blogger Fred Butler said...

Hey bud,
I am currently re-doing my audio series for another group of folks, so I am updating the material. I thought you brought out some salient points with the inconsistency of the Qu'ran as compared to the Bible. You articulated it much better than I did previously, so when I come back around to covering the material again, I will probably be plagarizing you.

By the way, where have you been keeping yourself? Atheists from all over are proclaiming you "defeated" since you took down your sites.


8:01 AM, September 20, 2006  
Blogger Paul Manata said...

Hey Fred,

I've been engaged in other projects and I really don't have the time. Of course that doesn't mean I won't post an occasional post or two.

I know the atheists may be proclaiming that, but where are the sources. Maybe I got tired of dealing with lightweights? They're making a non sequitur.

Anyway, I have two public debates circulating on the web and if they'd like to make it three then they know where to find me.

12:45 PM, September 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home