<body>
Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Friday, August 25, 2006

Whom do you See?






A). 70s era Neil Peart of Rush


B). Frank Zappa


C). Our Lord, Jesus Christ


D). Stuart "Angel" Margolin


If you answered C)., Our Lord, Jesus Christ, then you are correct.

Face of Jesus seen in baby scan.

When the Turners received their baby scan pictures, they noticed something or some person had "appeared." And coincidently, the Turners had planned to name their baby "Joshua" the Hebrew version of the Greek, Jesus BEFORE THEY EVEN SAW THE PICTURE!

How providential. God sure works in mysterious ways.

I guess we will have to wait and see if baby "Joshua" has some special anointing or maybe he is one of the two witnesses out of Revelation 11.

HT: Greg Linscott

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Joanna Martens said...

Is this a joke?

12:59 PM, August 25, 2006  
Blogger Fred Butler said...

Did you click the link I provided?

1:32 PM, August 25, 2006  
Blogger lee n. field said...

Looks like a sheep to me.

7:17 PM, August 25, 2006  
Blogger Peter D. Nelson said...

I thought it was an Inuit myself.

10:37 PM, August 25, 2006  
Blogger Toby Hunter said...

Maybe its just me, but when I see that picture I think "Barry Manilow in a parka." But then again it is rare that I am not thinking about Barry Manilow.

8:19 PM, August 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home