Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Monday, August 21, 2006

Real Men of Genius

It humbles me to proudly announce that I have been officially promoted to "Gold Star Blogs" status at the world famous Pecadillo's. I confess that I am truly moved by such an honor. Really; I mean that with all sincerity. It is a similar feeling I experienced in 6th grade when I was the only student in my class to get a perfect score of 100 on our astronomy test, even beating out Sheila Stewart.

I share the "Gold Star Blogs" title with only two other bloggers: Frank Turk and Sean Higgins. It is like being one of the 12 men in the world to have walked on the moon.

What brought me into the category of "Gold Star" status? I was able to scoop Pec' on the story about the long finger nailed chick freak. I do have to offer a thanks to my co-worker, Michelle, who was stopping everyone walking by the receptionist's desk so as to show them the link. My immediate thoughts after viewing the video of this lady was that I must blog about it forth with.

By the way, I was trying to find some still pictures of the other woman featured in the video, the long toe nailed chick freak, and while I was "googling," I found a webpage dedicated to weird people. Among them is listed Radhakant Bajpai of India (see picture above) who holds the distinction of being the man with the longest ear hair. Apparently, this man is not married, because one of the first duties of a Proverbs 31 wife is to periodically pluck her husband's ear hair so he won't turn into someone looking like the original 50's "Wolfman." I am pretty sure my wife would forbid me from growing my ear hair like that. In fact, I imagine I would not be allowed to grow any hair on any other parts of my body to any world record breaking length. That's probably for my own social good.

By the way, the other woman in the video suffering from lycanthropy (see Daniel 4:33) and could slice open a watermelon with her toenails is Kathy Hayes. She boasts a maximum toe nail length of 4 and 7/8 inches. Amazing.



Blogger Daniel said...

I just shake my head for stuff like that.

10:42 AM, August 21, 2006  
Blogger Fred Butler said...

What exactly do you shake your head at? The guy with the long ear hair or the fact that Pec put me on his Gold Star category?


11:11 AM, August 21, 2006  
Blogger Daniel said...

Not the gold star - but the pursuit of noteriety by neglecting to groom oneself in some way.

11:54 AM, August 21, 2006  
Blogger Peter D. Nelson said...

You know you keep this up and I am going to quit reading this blog on my lunch break.

1:01 PM, August 21, 2006  
Blogger surfer boy said...

Don't bet your life 12 men walked on the moon. it was all done underground in Nevada.

1:06 PM, August 21, 2006  
Blogger Fred Butler said...

And something tells me SB, that you are absolutely serious.


1:10 PM, August 21, 2006  
Blogger surfer boy said...

I'm serious as a heart attack and I'm also a Christian who knows that liars don't inherit the Kingdom.

9:53 PM, August 21, 2006  
Blogger Pecadillo said...

I'm with Surfer boy.

And ya know what else? The holocaust was all a hoax too. Yep, I can prove it. I was hanging out one day with Bigfoot and Kennedy's real assassin and they told me that they knew Hitler before he died in the 70's. Well Hitler said that the Army made it all up to gain support for the war. That, of course, was before the man invented AIDS and cocaine and released it in the ghetto. What, you don't believe me? Just ask Elvis, he was there.

2:10 PM, August 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home