Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Thursday, August 31, 2006

I'm outraged

I'm a seething volcano of anger. Its a conspiracy I tell you, a conspiracy.

Popped over to Drudge this morning and the lead article at the top was a story from the This is London entertainment page about a fake documentary investigating the assassination of George Bush. The mockumentary supposedly takes place a couple of years into the future and looks back at Bush's assassination in the year 2007. It tells how a poor, innocent Syrian man was rail-roaded and tried as the culprit.

I clicked on the link and read the article and at the bottom, there was a place to leave a comment, so I thought, "Hey, why not?" So I penned something similar to the following,

A Syrian man is falsely accused? I guess the film will show that it was a leftist moonbat who really did it? Maybe a Cindy Sheehan disciple? Some professor at Berkley? Just wondering Fred

I posted my comment, and a little message said my comment would appear after an editor-administrator approved it. Do you know it has now been nearly 4 hours and my comments have not showed up on the comment page? What on earth? Don't they believe in free speech over across the pond? Come on!


Blogger pilgrim said...

I just checked--and I didn't see your comment there and it's more than 4 hours now...

7:25 PM, September 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home