<body>
Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Exciting News

A little bird has told me - well, actually it was a rather large bird; but a bird nonetheless - that Pecadillo will be emerging from his cone of silence here in the next month or so. He will no longer just be called Pecadillo, but Officer Pecadillo (which by the way, sounds like a Barney Miller character).

For those unfamiliar with the musing of Pecadillo, you must avail yourselves of the link above and start with the very first post. I was beginning to think Pec' just had one good run in him that would be forever known as a classic. Sort of like Peter Frampton Comes Alive or Harper Lee's To Kill a Mocking Bird. His imminent return is good news indeed.

I know I can't wait, especially to read about him getting soaked in pepper spray and knocking around a few hippy anti-war protesters down in Venice.

If this was a Star Wars opening, I know I would be camping out on the sidewalk.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanna Martens said...

Hey fred.
I met with Robbie last night and met Erin and Bubba...(I can't remember their last name...)
Turns out you're not far from where I live (white's canyon road)! I look forward to meeting you and your wife...I heard she's a real hoot. :-)

10:01 AM, June 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home