Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Friday, May 12, 2006

You Be the Judge

Who is this suppose to be?

A) Could it be Grizzly Adams?

B) Abolitionist John Brown?

C) CCM Artist, Keith Green?

D) Jesus Christ, our Lord?

If you guessed D, you are correct!

Gardener Martin Gregory was re-potting an asparagus fern when he noticed something miraculous: the roots and soil look just like Jesus.Gregory exclaimed, "It looked so much like Jesus that it took my breath away." He went on to say, "It hasn't made me religious, but it could be something supernatural linked to the abby." The Blessed Virgin was unavailable for this particular appearing. She was scheduled for a water stain under a bridge in Mexico.

No word if Martin plans to sell tickets.


Blogger ThirstyDavid said...

Eddie Rabbit!

2:03 PM, May 12, 2006  
Blogger Ransom said...

I vote for Treebeard.

7:13 PM, May 12, 2006  
Blogger Peter D. Nelson said...

Not fair I wanted Treebeard! Man I hate it when someone beats me to the punch line.

Okay well shoot, Father Christmas from the narnia movei.

10:41 PM, May 12, 2006  
Blogger Fred Butler said...

Immediately after I posted the picture, I thought: "man, I should have had tree beard in there." Oh well. It is amazing how it has an uncanny similarity to Grizzly Adams, though.


6:41 AM, May 15, 2006  
Blogger Pickle Boy said...

I don't know for sure who it resembles, but somehow it must revolve around the personal doings of Tom and Katie.

6:07 AM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger Home Church said...

I love Keith Green!
KG's music has influenced me more than anything else on the planet almost. I have listened to him for so long. He has also influenced me as a musician, to be very honest and real in my lyrics. Actually, I'd be honored if you'd check out my music on my site. Its very, "Keithish."
Thanks for posting,
"All of my music is free for download."

11:19 AM, June 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home