Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Church According to Hank

"I just want to find a normal Church."

If I am not mistaken, I believe I saw this linked on Fide-O or maybe Purgatorio, but I happened across it again today at a blog called According to This Jim and gave it a look. I don't know who writes for "King of the Hill," one of my favorite must-see-TV shows when I had access to cable, but who ever he is, he has had some experience with today's American evangelical Christianity, especially as it pertains the schemes of the Church growth movement.

Any how, if you have a slow internet connection and things take a bit to down load onto your computer, this one is worth the wait and time invested.

King of the Hill - Church!


Blogger Hayden said...

I loved it Fred! It is scarily accurate!

8:32 PM, May 17, 2006  
Blogger Jim said...


I check your blog everyday, imagine my surprise when I found a link to my blog. WOW! Thanks.


1:22 AM, May 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home