<body>
Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Podcasting: I have finally moved out the year, 1993

If you will note in the righthand sidebar column, I just added a podcast button for my FBT devotionals. I am slowly getting with the times.

Not that it is the greatest preaching-teaching in the world, but I personally think I can beat the Angie Evan's Squirrel Talk podcast and Roger's Burning Things with Acid in your Mama's Basement podcast.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter D. Nelson said...

Well done Fred I've been waiting for you to do this. Right now as I type my podcast software juice (http://juicereceiver.sourceforge.net/index.php)Is slowly be surely getting your podcasts for my listening pleasure.

Keep up the good work.

7:14 PM, March 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home