Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Friday, March 03, 2006

In Case You Haven't Been by Triablogue in a While...

You may want to stop by. Not only did Steve Hays expand his blog into a group project with bringing on board some stellar writers, the entire blog has been redesigned. No longer do all the posts run together in a long, unbroken stream of thought, the whole thing is just easier to read. I don't have to squint anymore. The Turk described the old design as "seizure inducing" and I cannot think of a more apt description. In fact it reminded me of this website.

What is more, my blog is listed in the links column. I find that an absolute honor sitting up there with being linked on Phil's site and winning the "Best Citizen" award two years running in 4th and 5th grades. Steve is, like, mentioned in the footnotes of John Frame's books.

I would definitely encourage you all to go by now as Steve and his boys are laying a whipping upon a group of atheists, the likes of which has not been seen since the Razorbacks tore up Oklahoma in the '78 Orange Bowl. If you wish to see a proper application of biblical presuppositional apologetics, check them out. In the meantime, just excuse the paedobaptism of some of the participants.


Blogger Peter D. Nelson said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:40 PM, March 05, 2006  
Blogger Peter D. Nelson said...

You know as someone who has had a seizure (granted it was because of an aneurism) you ought to at least have some tiny hint of warning about the seizure robot website. Now pardon me as I go foam at the mouth some more. Sorry about the second post but I hate it when I misspell simple words.

3:42 PM, March 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home