<body>
Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

... On a Personal Note

For those of you who have told me you enjoy my more light-hearted, non-theological musing, I have combed my archives from way back in June '05 and have listed them in my sidebar under "Fred's Personal Favorites." I know I have picked up a few newer visiting readers since then, and seeing that most folks don't care to scroll through a year's worth of archives, I thought that would be a helpful means of highlighting some of my favs. Feel free to leave a comment on any you may read.

Also, as I announced way back the first week of November, I told you those Pyromaniac window decals would become as valuable as Shakespeare's handwritten sonnets. Since becoming Team Pyro and launching the Team Pyro gear, the original Pyromaniac logo with Phil being held at gun point and made to blog, is no more. Tim Challies has an e-bay bidding thing going on with his one, autographed sticker. Neener, Neener, boo, boo, I still have mine. I think I will get it laminated.

Then on a light note, by way of Michelle Malkin, Ace of Spades invites us to take the Jay Bennish Geography Quiz. See if you can pass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home