<body>
Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Calling All Shepherd's Conference Attendees

If there are any Hip and Thigh readers, commenters and bloggers attending the Shepherd's Conference at Grace Community Church the first week in March, I would thoroughly enjoy making the attempt to make your acquaintance, even if it is briefly to shake hands. I personally won't be attending the conference during the day due to work constraints, but I do plan to attend some of the evening sessions that are opened to the Grace Church congregation.

If that applies to YOU, please drop me a note via email through my profile page. I would love to hear from you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

I'll be there, Fred. I've been dying to meet you, like, forever. But the walk down the stairs is so not going to happen.

12:48 PM, February 16, 2006  
Blogger BlackCalvinist said...

I won't be there, but I will be at Together for the Gospel. Will you ?

1:29 PM, February 16, 2006  
Blogger Frank Martens said...

I won't be at the conf. but I'm coming out sometime next month (March) to see my sister and probably attend Grace on the Sunday that I'm there.

I'll let ya know which Sunday.

12:48 PM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger fickett said...

Maybe NWC and I can walk down to see you together.

6:47 PM, February 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home