Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Monday, December 19, 2005

Updating the Blogroll

Some careful readers may have taken note that I added another category to the blog roll on the right. I have called it Blogs I Hit Frequently. Basically, it is a collection of blogs maintained by folks who have commented on my blog and have linked Hip and Thigh on their blog roll. In a way, I guess it is my gracious thank you for their linkage.

By frequently, I mean to say these are blogs I have come to like because of being introduced to folks I have met in the Christian blogsphere, but I do not necessarily read them every day. Also, there are a smattering of blogs that I like to read, but are updated sporadically, and thus I don't go to them every day.

I know I may have missed some folks, so please feel free to leave a comment so I can add you.


Blogger Frank Martens said...

Thanks Fred,

I'm honored that you think it's ok to waste (*sarcasm alert*) a few minutes scanning my blog on an occasional basis ;)


9:17 AM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger Daniel said...

Thanks as well. I would have been reading your blog earlier had I found it earlier.

Great stuff!

1:36 PM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger ScottyB said...

nice blog roll i went to TMC back in 94 95

1:53 AM, December 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home