<body>
Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Before I leave for the weekend holiday

There is a lot going on this weekend in the Butler household for which to be thankful.
First is the impending birth of the 3rd Butler addition, Noah Caedmon. He is still stuck inside his mother and is refusing to budge. His official due date is Thanksgiving day, however, I kind of hope he is born on Friday, for that is my birthday. It would be neat to share the date with one of the boys.



Having my birthday in mind reminds me to scan through Cap'n Wacky's gallery of unfortunate Birthday cards.

Allow me to share some of my favorites:




















1 Comments:

Blogger C.H.H. said...

I think the cannibal card gets the award for the least politically correct item I've seen this year.

3:22 PM, November 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home