Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Some Housekeeping

I appreciate Scott McClare for notifying the folks over at the Bible Version Discussion Board to my articles I will be posting examining the key arguments for defending the KJV. From the comments some have left, many are eager to read them.

Just to give a heads up, I am busy for the week with a big project here at work, so my posting will be limited. For those regularly checking back here looking for some new posts on KJV onlyism, I hope to have the next one up either by Friday or maybe early next week on Monday or Tuesday. Stay tuned. Once I get past this work project, I will have more free time to write.


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home