Hip and Thigh: Smiting Theological Philistines with a Great Slaughter. Judges 15:8

Friday, September 30, 2005

Blog Rolled Again

The fine gentlemen over at Fide-O have added me to their blog roll under the category of "puppies." I am not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. Either they believe I am cute and cuddly, or that I whine, chew on things and wet the carpet. I will take it none the less and give them Fide-O guys a fine howdy do. Good Dog, Carl.


Blogger Impacted Wisdom Truth said...

The fine "mean"?

3:00 PM, September 30, 2005  
Blogger Fred Butler said...

Uhhh...I meant, "mean" as in mean dog, yeah, that's it.

Thanks for the correction.


5:25 PM, September 30, 2005  
Blogger Scott Hill said...

"puppies" is good. It just means we haven't known your blog for very long so we watch it to see if it makes it to another category.

10:19 PM, September 30, 2005  
Blogger Fred Butler said...

What happened to the Hank Hill photo? I was loving it.

6:46 AM, October 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home